Our members prepare and then clear the altar for each service. Whichever service you attend, there are volunteer opportunities available. Most of us work in pairs during the weekly set-ups and take-downs. We also work as a group when preparing for special services. The satisfaction in knowing that our work helps each service flow smoothly makes this a rewarding ministry. Although we take our ministry seriously, we make time for some fun, too!
- Polish silver and brass
- Wash and iron linens
- Prepare the bread and wine
- Prepare the altar before the service
- Clear the altar after the service
- Prepare the church for special seasonal services (e.g., Advent, Christmas, Palm Sunday, and Holy Week)
- Prepare the church for special occasion services (e.g., baptism, wedding, or funeral)
- Fellowship and planning meeting twice a year.
We welcome new faces! Please contact us if you have any questions.