CROP Walk of Hamilton County is an annual walk held in Carmel in the fall. CROP stands for Communities Responding to Overcome Poverty. This walk creates awareness and raises money to help fight hunger. From the proceeds raised by our parishioners, 25% is allocated to St. Michael’s and, in turn, is donated to the Good Samaritan Network in Noblesville, Indiana. The remaining 75% goes to the CROP Walk national organization to provide food globally for those in need.