DOK Welcomes women who would like to share the love of god and be a part of our family!
The Naomi Ruth chapter of The Order of the Daughters of the King meets at St. Michael's on the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00p (with fellowship time at 6:45p). DOK is an international spiritual sisterhood of women. By reaffirmation of promises made at Baptism and Confirmation, a Daughter dedicates herself tot he spread of Christ's Kingdom and to the strengthening of the spiritual life of her parish.
DOK Fast Facts
- DOK was founded in 1885 and has chapters around the world.
- The Naomi Ruth chapter at St. Michael's was formed in 2008.
- DOK Daughters are women of all ages.
- We are all at different stages of our Christian journey--some have just begun and some have been on this path for a long time.
- DOK seeks to assist clergy in the outreach and work of the church.
- DOK service projects at St. Michael's include hosting post-funeral receptions, organizing Holy Week's Seder Supper, and assisting in various church-related opportunities as the need arises.
- At St Michael's, DOK offers a training course and its Service of Admission every two years.
- For more information about DOK, please visit doknational.org.
Please contact us with any questions.
Join us as we reflect God's love in our church, in our community, and throughout the world!